Popular Posts

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Blogger templates

/// THE FACE OF RIPPING MAGAZINE ///

I am painting boards now for about seven years but for me it was always a kind of hobby filling my free time. One day there was a man who contact me via Facebook telling me that he loves my work and we had a really great conversation. So we decided to do a project together with my art and his online magazine "Ripping Mag". From that moment on things started to change.

This project becames bigger and bigger coming out finally as "Arte Salvaje" (Wild art), more great artists and people get involved, but David Botello organized it all and he really did a great job, not only as organizer of the event. It was not always easy but afterwords we are so happy with the end results of the project. 

So afterwords I would say again many thanks to David for the support he gaves me in my first steps I did in this business. To show him my gratitude, I painted my first portrait illustration on a board. It was a new big challenge for me and to make it even more special, I did the composition with triangles. 










 The board in process...



It was a surprise and I gave it to him at the first "Arte Salvaje" event at the Black&Rad Square. That was fun to see his surprised face in front of all the people!

  


The boys of Black&Rad also received a surprise custom board  which you can see here:

http://jillaura.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/two-wheels-lovers.html

If you want to see more about the event click here: 
 
http://jillaura.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/exhibitions.html 

 
To read the whole story of the events and our project "Arte Salvaje" check out David's Magazine following this link:  

http://www.rippingmag.com/surf/arte-salvaje-la-lia-en-black-rad/




























< >

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario