Popular Posts

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Blogger templates

/// TWO WHEELS LOVERS ///


This board is all about the boys of BLACK&RAD (BLACK MEDIA)!

I painted this custom board to show them my deep gratitude for their big support during my project "Arte Salvaje" ("Wild Art"). 

Sebas Romero took the beautiful photographies of me with my painted boards. They were exposed at the event "Arte Salvaje" joining the Boards.

Mito Echevarria made an awesome video of me painting the boards to promote the event, and Javi Echevarria did a great job organizing. Not enough, I could do the opening of the event at their cool Square.

When they are not working, they are on their bikes, so I think that the concept "Two wheels Lovers" explains it all!

I gave them the board on the "Arte Salvaje" event as surprise and it was really fun.

You can find out more about the exhibition "Arte Salvaje" ("Wild Art") here:
 

http://jillaura.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/exhibitions.html 


Check out the great work of them on their website:  http://blackmedia.es/







































< >

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario